Courses Knockout Customer Service
Talent is one of the last frontiers for differentiation. Investing in knockout customer service means simply investing in your talent, to ensure the service they provide makes your business stand out from the crowd.
Delivering exceptional customer service begins with the establishment of a service culture, one that rewards and reinforces exemplary customer-focused behaviours. This insightful one day workshop helps individuals, managers, and teams to establish a strong internal service culture that is focused on exceeding customer expectations and crucially improving sales and profits.
- What is excellent customer service
- What are the benefits of excellent customer service
- Customer expectations
- Evaluation and assessment
- Using body language – Thoughtful gestures, Honesty gestures , Eye contact, Mirroring
- Active listening – Listen with purpose, Listen for meaning
- Eliminate distractions
- Don’t jump in
- Dealing with challenging situations
- Avoiding negative words and phrases
- Responding to queries
- The best approach to use
- Reviewing main points
- Receiving information
- Part-ending the conversation
- Dealing with problems – Handling complaints, Dealing with feelings,
- Put yourself in their shoes
- Measuring your success
- The customer service gap
- The importance of Customer feedback
Upon completion of this course you will:
- Understand the essential factors that are important in customer service
- Develop a customer-friendly approach within your team
- Understand the impact customer service can have in a business
- Gain a knowledge of powerful customer-service techniques.
- Be aware of the do’s and don’ts when dealing with customers
- Understand how to deal with any challenging customer issues and awkward situations that may arise
- Understand how to continually evaluate your service in order to constantly improve standards
This training will benefit anyone wishing to learn and develop customer service skills to assist in the workplace. The workshop is ideal for those who deal directly with customers, and also managers who would like to understand how to create a customer focused culture.
We have some great offers right now.
Book three or more places on this course and a 10% discount will be applied automatically at checkout.
Book five or more places on this course and a 20% discount will be applied automatically at checkout.
- Apply your voucher code on checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.
Please note that offers cannot be combined but we will always apply the greater.
Course ID: KNOC
The upturn in our business as a result of investing in training with you guys was nothing short of spectacular.I would highly recommend to anyone who is looking to take their sales team to the next level.
General Sales Manager. Freelance Jersey
A truly inspiring day for myself and the team. Who knew training could be so much fun. Thanks guys.
Director at Progress Recruitment
I have worked in sales all over the world and quite simply the training I received
was nothing short of spectacular.
Sales Executive Mercedes Benz Retail Group
Wow! Thank you for all your time and dedication last month. What exhilarating training courses