Courses Knockout Customer Service
Talent is one of the last frontiers for differentiation. Investing in knockout customer service means simply investing in your talent, to ensure the service they provide makes your business stand out from the crowd.
Delivering exceptional customer service begins with the establishment of a service culture, one that rewards and reinforces exemplary customer-focused behaviours. This insightful one day workshop helps individuals, managers, and teams to establish a strong internal service culture that is focused on exceeding customer expectations and crucially improving sales and profits.
- What is excellent customer service
- What are the benefits of excellent customer service
- Customer expectations
- Evaluation and assessment
- Using body language – Thoughtful gestures, Honesty gestures , Eye contact, Mirroring
- Active listening – Listen with purpose, Listen for meaning
- Eliminate distractions
- Don’t jump in
- Dealing with challenging situations
- Avoiding negative words and phrases
- Responding to queries
- The best approach to use
- Reviewing main points
- Receiving information
- Part-ending the conversation
- Dealing with problems – Handling complaints, Dealing with feelings,
- Put yourself in their shoes
- Measuring your success
- The customer service gap
- The importance of Customer feedback
Upon completion of this course you will:
- Understand the essential factors that are important in customer service
- Develop a customer-friendly approach within your team
- Understand the impact customer service can have in a business
- Gain a knowledge of powerful customer-service techniques.
- Be aware of the do’s and don’ts when dealing with customers
- Understand how to deal with any challenging customer issues and awkward situations that may arise
- Understand how to continually evaluate your service in order to constantly improve standards
This training will benefit anyone wishing to learn and develop customer service skills to assist in the workplace. The workshop is ideal for those who deal directly with customers, and also managers who would like to understand how to create a customer focused culture.
We have some great offers right now.
Book three or more places on this course and a 10% discount will be applied automatically at checkout.
Book five or more places on this course and a 20% discount will be applied automatically at checkout.
- Apply your voucher code on checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.
Please note that offers cannot be combined but we will always apply the greater.
Course ID: KNOC
By far the best course I have ever been on. You will definitely enjoy it and soon see the results in your business.
Lettings Director Martyn Gerrard
Great people, great training and a part of our team. They have played a big part in our success.
Business Owner Luscombe Motors
Adrian is an inspirational leader with a proven track record of transforming sales teams and organisations to deliver results.
New Car Sales Director Mercedes Benz Retail Group
A fabulous experience with a real team ethic. The surroundings are fantastic and it’s a wonderful environment to be in.